Please Register and Log in to Submit an Event or Create a Class
SEWICKLEY ACADEMY'S 64TH ANNUAL CLOTHESLINE & BOOK SALE ($25/BAG SALE)Find out more
MUSIC PLUS CONCERT SERIES: ALLAN SNYDER, VOCALIST
"Broadway + Beyond"
Allan Snyder, Vocalist
Bill Brewer, Assisting Artist
Sewickley's Got Talent
Donna Amato, director
There will be a reception in the Gathering Space.
A free-will offering will be accepted.
Music Plus Concert Series at St James Sewickley:
Lou Valenzi, Director of Music Ministries at St. James
Sharron Schaefer, Series Director
Donna Amato, Series Artistic Advisor
for information please call 412-741-6650
SEWICKLEY ACADEMY'S 64TH ANNUAL CLOTHESLINE & BOOK SALE (1/2 PRICE DAY)Find out more
SEWICKLEY ACADEMY'S 64TH ANNUAL CLOTHESLINE & BOOK SALEFind out more
SEWICKLEY ART & MUSIC FESTIVAL
Highlighting Sewickley's business district, the Sewickley Art & Music Festival features two days filled with live music and arts programming designed to encourage guests to explore the Village's shops, restaurants and arts venues.
Live music on both nights - craft & domestic brews - tons of art -
- Janis Cutler Gear & Rafe Totengco at Barberry Handmade
- Alessandra Crivelli at Bellwether
- Artist Collective at Bock-Tott Gallery
- Debra & James Tobin at The Clay Cafe
- Bill Cook, Chris Panza & Coco DelVecchio at Gather
- India Hicks Trunk Show at Jewel Thief
- Claire Hardy Fine Art at Penguin Bookshop
- Gia Veltre at Sewickley Confectionery
- Dr. Robert Edwards, Ron Thurston, Kit Paulsen at Sewickley Gallery & Frame Shop
- Artist Collective at Sewickley Public Library
- Marianne Fadden at Sherwin-Williams
- MAVUNO Festival at Sweetwater Center for the Arts
- Valerie McKeehan of Lily & Val at urbanfitco
- James Horvath, Lisa Sittig at Zoe's Oddz & Endz Gallery
This event is FREE to attend and open to the public. Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol, but kids of all ages are welcome. A wristband ($2) is required to purchase beer. Both wristbands & beer sales are CASH ONLY.
DOMESTIC BREWS ($4)
Yuengling & Labatt Blue Light
Rain or shine... the show will go on!
For the latest and most up-to-date information, be sure to follow the event on Facebook!
Find out more