February 15, 2020 9:30am - February 15, 2020 12:00pm
St. James Church hosts a Farmers' Market featuring 30 to 35 local farmers and early merchants. The St. James Church Farmers' Market hosts merchants selling meat like beef and pork, locally grown fresh vegetables, local honey, and even freshly made pierogies. Join us every Saturday from April through November to help support local farmers and merchants!
Where: St. James Parking Lot; 200 Walnut St.; Sewickley, PA 15143
When: 1st Saturday in April thru the last Saturday before Thanksgiving in November; 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Who: 30 to 35 local farmers and early merchants
For vendor info, please contact: Bob Jancart - 412-262-4839
What: Farmers and Merchants representing:
- Pork; Beef; Goats; Lambs; Poultry and Salmon (freshly caught in Alaska and flown in)
- Organic farm products
- A variety of vegetables
- Honey from a local apiarist
- and much more!
- Farmers' Market is certified by the US Department of Agriculture
- Early Merchants have additional certification from the Department of Health of Allegheny Cty
- Early Merchants outside Allegheny County are certified by the US Dept. of Agriculture