Sewickley Art & Music Festival
ART. MUSIC. LATE NIGHT SHOPPING. FOOD. BEER. What could be better?
This year, we're looking forward to a lot more art and even more music! We are again working with legendary Pittsburgh music promoter Rich Engler to attract national musical acts... Stay tuned!
Highlighting Sewickley's busines district, the Sewickley Art & Music Festival features two days filled with live music and arts programming designed to encourage guests to explore the Village's, shops, restaurants and arts venues.
Friday, September 28th, 2018
5-10pm Broad Street Festival (ART. MUSIC. FOOD. BEER.)
Saturday, September 29th, 2018
5-10pm - Broad Street Festival (ART. MUSIC. FOOD. BEER.)
This event is free to all and will be held rain or shine!
Live music on both nights - craft & domestic brews - tons of art - food trucks!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
2017 ARTIST EXHIBITIONS
- Janis Cutler Gear & Rafe Totengco at Barberry Handmade
- Alessandra Crivelli at Bellwether
- Artist Collective at Bock-Tott Gallery
- Debra & James Tobin at The Clay Cafe
- Bill Cook, Chris Panza & Coco DelVecchio at Gather
- India Hicks Trunk Show at Jewel Thief
- Claire Hardy Fine Art at Penguin Bookshop
- Gia Veltre at Sewickley Confectionery
- Dr. Robert Edwards, Ron Thurston, Kit Paulsen at Sewickley Gallery & Frame Shop
- Artist Collective at Sewickley Public Library
- Marianne Fadden at Sherwin-Williams
- MAVUNO Festival at Sweetwater Center for the Arts
- Valerie McKeehan of Lily & Val at urbanfitco
- James Horvath, Lisa Sittig at Zoe's Oddz & Endz Gallery
2017 LIVE MUSIC
This event is FREE to attend and open to the public. Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol, but kids of all ages are welcome.
A wristband ($2) is required to purchase beer. Both wristbands & beer sales are cash only.
DOMESTIC BREWS ($4)
Yuengling & Labatt Blue Light
Rain or shine... the show will go on!